The following regulations have been adopted in the interest of student safety.
Elaine Avenue driveway
- Left turn only into the school driveway between 8.30am and 9.00am and between 3.00pm and 4.00pm. No right-hand turn into the driveway at these times.
- Cars in the driveway are limited to one lane, dropping off and picking up children from the footpath side only.
- “Kiss & Go”, a quick drop off is essential to keep traffic moving.
- All cars leaving the driveway are to turn left out of the driveway into Elaine Avenue and make their way towards the roundabout.
- No cars are to be left unattended in the school driveway between
8.30am – 9.15am
3.00pm – 4.00pm
The above regulations are designed to keep the traffic moving and avoid the need for any student to have to walk among moving vehicles. Your co-operation in adhering to these regulations will be greatly appreciated and ultimately increase the safety for all students.
Please note that 40 km speed limit is the law around all schools at the start and end of all school days.