Enrolment Information for Prospective 2022 Foundation (Prep) Students at St Thomas More Catholic Primary School
A single enrolment application process is in place for ALL families seeking Foundation (Prep) enrolment for the 2022 school year at a Catholic Primary school within the City of Ballarat, including families with children at St Thomas More Catholic Primary School. Note that information collected through the enrolment process is collated on a common database shared by the eleven schools.
All families seeking enrolment at St Thomas More Catholic Primary School should follow the steps below to apply by Monday 10 May, 2021.
- We ask that families attend to an information session to learn more about our school. Families who currently have older siblings enrolled at the school are not required to attend a session, but are most welcome to do so if they wish. The sessions are available at the following dates and times (Please note each session has a capacity limit):
Friday 19th March 9-11am, Wednesday 24th March 5-7pm,
Monday 29th March 9-11am or Thursday 22nd April 9 – 11am.
To book a session time please click 2022 Foundation Information Session Bookings.
- Complete the online Expression of Interest for Enrolment form by visiting ceob.edu.au click on the Schools tab, select Enrolments, then complete the City of Ballarat Expression of Interest for Enrolment ( or click the attached link https://ceob.edu.au/2022-foundation-enrolments/ ).
- If you are unable to access the online form, contact Kim Butler email@example.com for assistance.
- St Thomas More Catholic Primary School will make offers of enrolment in line with the Diocese of Ballarat Enrolment Policy which takes into consideration a variety of factors (See the school website for more details).
- Completing this application process does not guarantee an offer of enrolment at St Thomas More Catholic Primary School.
Please contact the St Thomas More Catholic Primary School office on 53342244 for all enrolment enquiries including 2022 Foundation Enrolments as these information sessions have now closed.