Enrolment Information for Prospective 2022 Foundation (Prep) Students at St Thomas More Catholic Primary School
A single enrolment application process is in place for ALL families seeking Foundation (Prep) enrolment for the 2022 school year at a Catholic Primary school within the City of Ballarat, including families with children at St Thomas More Catholic Primary School. Note that information collected through the enrolment process is collated on a common database shared by the eleven schools.
All families seeking enrolment at St Thomas More Catholic Primary School should follow the steps below to apply by Monday 10 May, 2021.
- We ask that families attend to an information session to learn more about our school. Families who currently have older siblings enrolled at the school are not required to attend a session, but are most welcome to do so if they wish. The sessions are available at the following dates and times (Please note each session has a capacity limit):
Friday 19th March 9-11am, Wednesday 24th March 5-7pm,
Monday 29th March 9-11am or Thursday 22nd April 9 – 11am.
To book a session time please click 2022 Foundation Information Session Bookings.
Please contact the school office for enquiries regarding 2022 Foundation Enrolments as these information sessions have now closed.
- Complete the online Expression of Interest for Enrolment form by visiting ceob.edu.au click on the Schools tab, select Enrolments, then complete the City of Ballarat Expression of Interest for Enrolment ( or click the attached link https://ceob.edu.au/2022-foundation-enrolments/ ).
- If you are unable to access the online form, contact Kim Butler email@example.com for assistance.
- St Thomas More Catholic Primary School will make offers of enrolment in line with the Diocese of Ballarat Enrolment Policy which takes into consideration a variety of factors (See the school website for more details).
- Completing this application process does not guarantee an offer of enrolment at St Thomas More Catholic Primary School.